Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Mother's day cards

I hope all you mums out there had a lovely Mother's day and were spoilt rotten!! Hopefully I'll be joining the club in the next few years ;-) I just want to say a big thank you to my mum for all she does for me and for always being there, she is such a beautiful person, I'm so so lucky to have a mum like her!!

Just popping on quic
kly to share a few photos of the other Mother's day designs I made. Had a few happy customers :-)





I've got a busy rest of the week now, busy, busy all the way, samples to do for customers, samples for my stand at the Vintage Wedding Fair on Sunday, brought lots of lovely Papertrey goodies for these, can't wait to play and make the de
signs that have been in my head for a few weeks! Adrian's sister also gets married on Friday, so a day of celebrations there. As well as a busy week at work I imagine! Think I will book myself a few days off soon, so tired!! Got a sinus infection and the early onset of hayfever, so on antibiotics and meds for that!

Hope you have a good week. I'll be back soon, I'll be sharing photo's of my stand from the fair etc, I'm hoping it will come together well, lots of ideas for this one, just not enough prep time now, March just sort of diasappear
ed on me!!

Hugs,




2 comments:

bonnie said...

Hi sweetie....absolutely stunning Mother's Day cards....oh my gosh beautiful! You are a busy bee...I've been like that lately not enough hours in the day...lol! Lovely to see you and good luck with the fayre!!!! Hugs xx

Contented Caroline said...

Hope you get better soon Katrina - I know how you feel - I have started to get hayfever too. Good luck with your next stand.